Tuesday 29 November 2011

Shop Handmade: Bunty & Bella's Boutique Bash

After I missed being part of the last Boutique Bash (have a look at the beautiful photos here) I am so excited to be part of the next Bunty and Bella extravaganza at the Maggie's Centre in Dundee this Sunday the 4th of December from 1pm - 3pm. It's FREE to attend- and a great chance to do some of your Christmas gift-shopping straight from your local designers. I'll be there, cushions in tow, along with Hilary Grant, Yoke, Lovely Pigeon, Claire McVinnie and loads more fabulous Dundee-local makers.

Maggie's Dundee is a really beautiful building- and if you've not been it's definitely worth a trip! You can find it- here.

If you're feeling creative you can also come along the Festive Printing Workshop to carve your own stamps- perfect for personalising gift-wrapping and making your own cards this Christmas. It's £20 to attend the workshop- which includes all of your materials, tuition AND homemade cake AND tea/coffee- which sounds like a totally perfect afternoon to me! (In fact, if I disappear from my stall at the fair...you'll probably find me here!)


No comments: