Friday 26 March 2010

A Cake for a Greenkeeper & Things to Come


I've had a few cake commissions recently and have been so caught up in the midst of making them I've not had the chance to blog- so here I am!

This one is a birthday cake for a proud green-keeper, who loves listening to music while he works. The teeny headphones were a challenge, but I think I pulled it off! I also crafted a Nissan 350z (A wee black sports car for the non-car buffs among us) in cake, which you can see along with some more cakey creations including some cupcakes I made for the Central Station Pop Up Tour in Dundee here.

One a less cakey and more biscuity note, keep your eyes peeled for a new project by Lauren Gentry and I, especially if you're visiting the International Artists Book Fair in Glasgow this April!

No comments: