Monday 27 September 2010

Badge Making with Me


To accompany my exhibition, FOILED at The Spider and the Fly this month- I'm running my Meet and Make: Badge Making workshop this Tuesday the 5th of October.
If you're based in Edinburgh and are even a teeny bit curious about what it takes to make your own badges, swing by between 6.30pm and 9pm and i'll promise you won't be dissapointed!

Designing your own badges is really addictive: they make fab presents for friends and family, and are also a great way to publicise your own artwork and even earn some extra cash. I'll be bringing along my collection of collage materials as well as loads of pens and pencils to draw your own on the night...OR you can download my templates for larger 58mm badges and 25mm button badges and have your designs ready to bring along with you!

Most importantly- it's FREE to come along and mingle, and prices start from only 30p per badge you make. RSVP via my facebook event. There will of course be Free refreshments for those taking part- and any suggestions for cake (leave a comment below!) are most welcome!



No comments: