Wednesday 19 January 2011

Papa's Got a Brand New Bag


Well, so far I've not managed to stick to my Weekly Blogging resolution- however- I promise that is because I've been super busy with the rest of them!

I've been drawing some of the excellent Christmas gifts I was lucky enough to receive this year, including this beautiful little chestnut leather satchel, by The Cambridge Satchel Company. It's just big enough for an A5 sketchbook and a few essentials- and it's not unlike my first school bag.

I'm also a step closer to fulfilling my Swim in the Sea resolution- as I've been invited to my cousin's wedding in Cyprus. Our family haven't been all together in the one place for at least 20 years, when my Granparents moved home to the little sunny island when I was a wee girl- so I really can't wait to see everyone on such a lovely occasion!

No comments: