Monday 4 April 2011

Lovely Pigeon: Beards and Tiaras

I got some fab news this morning when I found out that my Princess Mallow drawing is to be included in the Lovely Pigeon Beards and Tiaras exhibition in Anstruther from the 29th of April to the 9th of May. Not only will there be an exhibition of beardy and tiara-laden artwork, but also, A Right Royal Pop-Up- where my Nikkimade biscuity design will be available to buy!

My Princess Mallow will be onsale alongside the work of some fabulous artists and illustrators for the price of £25.

So if your invite for the royal wedding has gotten lost in the post- celebrate in style with Lovely Pigeon and co!

3 comments:

Fashimi said...

Ohhhh! So very, very cute!

Anonymous said...

So pretty! Congrats on your artwork going into the exhibition! :D

Nikki McWilliams said...

Thanks ladies! I'm so excited to be part of some "alternative" Royal Wedding fun!