Thursday 12 April 2012

Instagram-a-go-go

Ok- so I'll be the first to admit it has been AGES since I last blogged. March disappeared beneath my feet, but here's some instagram snaps of the last few week's highlights and happenings.

Top to bottom, left to right:

1: My Caramel Wafer cushions got a mention in May's British Vogue!
2: A bizarre mix of summer & winter weather in Dundee led to some confused looking outfits...
3: ...Even the ladybirds were huddling together to conserve heat!
4: Been doing LOADS of travelling around. I couldn't count the hours I've spend on trains/buses/cards recently.
5: Helped the other half move into his new studio at WASPS, Dundee. It's looking GREAT!
6: Shopping for chairs, Chair City, Dundee.
7: A pic of my Frightened Rabbit inspired rainbow Snake got retweeted by the band themselves!
8: I rediscovered my love of Babycham on Easter sunday. It really is "The Happiest Drink in the World"!



My Malted Milk cushion was spotted on the sofa of trendy-lady Alexa Chung (pictured above with Tennesse Thomas of The Like) . Thanks again to Sarah at Magasin for pointing me towards Alexa's instagram stream!

I've got some exciting things to share with you soon- but until then, I'll leave you with some rainbow snake draught excluder inspired tunes to keep you going :)


P.S- Hello to all of the new Instagram for Android users! You add my by searching for my username: nikkimcwilliams


1 comment:

Lisa-Marie said...

The ladybugs are lovely, and hurrah! for being in Vogue and on Alexa Chung's sofa. :)