Monday 15 November 2010

Absent With-Out Blogging

I've been a bit blog-AWOL for the last few weeks- and this is because I have been super-duper busy!

So here's a sneaky peek into what I've been up to:

My Teacake Cushions were featured in The List Magazine's Christmas gift guide alongside some amazing sweet treats- look out for my limited edition Dark Chocolate Teacake cushions, coming just in time for the festive season!



I've been in the studio printing for my contribution to the Year in Prints 2011 calendar project- I'm really pleased with how my July print turned out and I can't wait to show you all! It'll be available to buy online and at the next Dundee Jamboree event very soon!

Which brings me to Jamboree! Jen, Lauren and I have been pulling everything together for our winter market event: Petite Noël! For all of the details, and how you can be involved visit the Jamboree blog.


Us Jamboree ladies were also pleased to be asked to give a lecture at Duncan of Jordanstone on our successes together so far- although it was nerve-wracking- it was such a rewarding experience and really cool to be back in the hallowed halls of DJCAD!

Tights for Sore Eyes have been keeping Danni and I up to our elbows in ink and Lycra- we've got loads of new designs and colours in our shop- and a few events in our calendar for the winter season. Follow us on twitter @tights4soreeyes to keep up with us!

As for me- I'm still tweeting as @Nikkimcwilliams- so follow me and say hello:)

No comments: