Sunday 28 November 2010

Christmas Last Posting Dates 2010


So, this is it- the first official mention of Christmas on my blog! I've had a busy few weeks over at the Nikkimade shop, and with December just around the corner we're very quickly nearing the last posting dates for things bought from my shop. So, if you're planning on ordering something biscuity for a loved one this year, be sure and get your order in by the following dates:

UK - 19th of December

Western Europe - 11th of December

Eastern Europe, USA and Canada - 8th of December

South & Central America, Caribbean, Africa, Middle East, Asia, Far East (including Japan), Australia and New Zealand - 4th of December


On a cushiony note- my original Teacake Cushions are currently available on Pre-Order only, which will be available to be dispatched on Friday the 3rd of December. If you can't wait to add some Tunnock's goodness to your couch, there's a limited number of my new blue cushions available right now!

No comments: